Whom is it for?
• People who suffer from stress due to an accelerated life rhythm: insomnia, irritability, accelerated thinking, muscle contractures, disorderly or compulsive eating behaviour …
• People who have reached chronic fatigue due to continued stress: tiredness, heaviness, back pain, lack of energy, demotivation, weight gain even while eating little.
• People who want to take advantage of these days as an oasis of relaxation, self-knowledge learning and implementation of personal improvement objectives.
What does it include?
• Two Medical Check-ups: evaluation and results.
• Blood test: to define specific hormonal and inflammatory parameters to seek for stress altered factors.
• DEXA body composition analysis: non-invasive reference technique due to its precision determining how our body is composed (fat, lean mass, bone density), basal calories burnt, fat distribution, and diagnosis of sarcopenia (muscle loss).
• Daily consultation with our graduated Nutritionist-dietitian.
• Natural dietary supplements.
• Healthy Full board: five meals a day, in the form of closed menu, adjusted to allergies, intolerances and with option of containing hypo calories.
• Two sessions of motivational-mindfulness coaching
• 2 Relaxing massages
• 1 Mediterranean treatment: Peeling and body wrap
• 1 Flotarium session
• 1 Relaxing body wrap
• 1 Hot stones massage
• 1 Craniofacial massage and feet reflexology
• Access to our Health & Spa Center, (Sauna, Roman Bath, hydrotherapy pool, foot bath, thermal showers, cold pool, ice fountain, jet loungers)
• Up to three group daily activities: In the morning Nordic Walking and Aquagym. You will activate a 90% of your muscles with the walking sticks technique and a whole session of toning and aerobic without joint overloaded in our indoor or outdoor swimming pool, guided by qualified staff. In the evening, gym sessions, stretching, yoga o pilates.
• Introduction class to the gym: Get the best out of our high quality Technogym machines.
• Cooking workshop: Increase your culinary skills and learn chef secrets to make your preparations healthier.
• Nutrition talk: basic and specific principles to obtain professional criteria to apply to your food decisions.
Treatments could be modified according to medical prescription.