Whom is it for?
• People with excess of weight who want to know the degree of health involvement due to overweight and initiate changes of habits, optimize weight loss during the stay.
• People with abdominal fat excess and associated risk factors: high blood pressure, high cholesterol, fatty liver, diabetes… who want to initiate actions to improve their health.
• People with normal weight who wish to take a few days of relaxation, maintaining their healthy eating and exercise habits – avoiding weight gain usually taken during vacations – while performing a specific health exam.
What does it include?
• Two medical Check-up: evaluation and results.
• Clinical analysis of blood: detection of cardio metabolic risk factors by specific parameters.
• DEXA analysis of body composition: non-invasive technique of reference because of its precision in the determination of body composition (fat, lean mass, bone density), basal caloric expenditure, body distribution of fat, and diagnosis of sarcopenia (muscle loss).
• Daily consultation with our graduated Nutritionist-dietitian.
• Healthy Full board diet composed by breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner. According to the medical-nutritional prescription and designed by the restaurant team as an entire gastronomic experience.
• Natural dietary supplements.
• 1 Session of coaching: motivational interview to direct your objectives.
• 1 Reducing/ anti-cellulite body massage.
• 2 Manual aquatic massages.
• 2 mechanical Lymphatic drainages.
• 2 Sessions INDIBA: With the INDIBA®Deep Beauty method the skin tissue recovers its elasticity, the decreases fat and improves oxygenation. It has highly beneficial effects regarding the Body level: modelling of the silhouette, bending tensile action, anti-cellulite effect, anti-stress effect and anti-flaccidity. It accelerates the recovery of muscles and joint injuries.
• Fit-Bit control bracelet: monitoring your daily steps and the amount of calories consumed during activities.
• Access to Health and Spa Center (Sauna, Roman Bath, snow cabin, salt cabin, tepidarium, hydrotherapy pool).
• Up to three group daily activities: In the morning Nordic Walking and Aquagym. You will activate a 90% of your muscles with the walking sticks technique and a whole session of toning and aerobic without joint overloaded in our indoor or outdoor swimming pool, guided by qualified staff. In the evening, gym sessions, stretching, yoga o Pilates.
• Introduction class to the gym: get the best out of our high quality Technogym machines.
• Cooking workshop: Increase your culinary skills and learn chef secrets to make your preparations healthier.
• Nutrition talk: basic and specific principles to obtain professional criteria to apply to your food decisions.
Treatments could be modified according to medical prescription.